What is it?
It is a High Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as an Ultrasound Facelift. This ultrasound energy has been used safely in the field of medicine for more than 50 years. It is a non-invasive treatment using a medical grade machine to target the SMAS layer. It can target the deep foundation below the skin that is addressed in cosmetic surgery without having to cut the surface of the skin.
How does it work?
- It targets the deep layers in the skin and boosts collagen and regeneration.
- It tightens the skin and irons out any wrinkles and shrinks all pores. It works extremely well on the jowel area.
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Creates a youthful glow
- Facial contouring
- Two sessions are advised to get the best results for effective lifting and tightening.
- Results can last up to 12 months
- Results can keep improving for 3 months after treatment
How long will it take?
Our treatments can take between 30 mins and 1 hour depending on the treatment area
What areas can be treated?
- Upper cheeks
- Lower cheeks
- Upper arms
- Lower arms (Bingo wings)
- Inner thighs
- Plenty of water
- Keep skin hydrated
- Avoid direct sun exposure
Book your consultation with one of our practitioners today!
What they say
I absolutely love my lips! Thanks Harneet! She really made me feel comfortable about the process of having lip fillers, I was so nervous that I would end up with an obvious pout but Harneet made sure that it would look so natural with a little extra volume. It’s just how I wanted it, and not as painful as I was expecting. Thank You!
I’ve always felt that my love handles will be a problem for me but I convinced myself that I will try the fat freeze treatment. To my surprise it actually worked, I put in my own hard work like the practitioner had told me but I saw amazing results and so happy I went ahead with it and I definitely recommend it
I had the HIFU Facelift and can’t believe how much of a difference it’s made my face feel and look. It’s such a natural way to tighten your skin and I think it’s the safest way, I love it! Thanks to Harneet the practitioner